[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_custom_heading text=”Legal Consultant at CORD” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”8544″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]Candidates with an interest in arbitration to send the following over email to email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- A 500 word note on unilateral appointment of arbitrators in India
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Last date to apply: 02-August-2021[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
This post is already filled. Thank you for your interest
We are looking for a young lawyer to join us as a Legal Consultant with [0-1] PQE.
1. Managing, drafting and reviewing commercial contracts/agreements, legal documents, formal correspondence, etc.
2. Liasing with the technical and operation department, neutrals, clients and other stakeholders.
3. Drafting templates for various stages in an arbitral process.
4. Assistance in transcription of arbitration and other legal proceedings.
5. Managing and moderating end-to-end virtual arbitration hearings.
6. Rendering sound legal advice and support to all the departments of the organisation.
– Ability to multitask efficiently while maintaining the quality of work.
– Meticulous and highly organised individual.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]